All New Mailbox App For Android With Auto-Swipe, Previews



A year after acquiring mobile-first email management iOS app Mailbox, today Dropbox launched Mailbox for Android, and previewed a beta version for desktop.


It also showed off a new "Auto-swipe" feature that lets you not only archive an unwanted email, but automatically archive similar emails you receive in the future.

Auto-swipe was demoed by a Mailbox team member who explained "With just a tap, I get less email tomorrow than I did today." Auto-swipe is launching on Android, will come to iOS soon, and should be on desktop when that version debuts.
SHARE

About Mitesh Soni

I am Web Analyst I love to analyse the web for the betterment of businesses and providing information to my blog reader. I love to write about trending technologies, specially mobile technologies.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment