Good News For Android Users : Get 50GB of iDrive Android Cloud Storage


And here's one of the hotter deals I've seen to date: You can get 50GB of iDrive storage for 99 cents per year.


In other words, you need an Android device on which to install the iDrive Online app and sign up for an account.

When iDrive first told me about this, I was sure they meant 99 cents for the first year, then a more typical $50 to $100 each year after that.

Also, it's worth noting that, although you need an Android device to take advantage of this offer, once you have your iDrive account, you can use it across all platforms: Windows, Windows Phone, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.

Download it from hehre : Playstore
SHARE

About Mitesh Soni

I am Web Analyst I love to analyse the web for the betterment of businesses and providing information to my blog reader. I love to write about trending technologies, specially mobile technologies.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment