6 Ways to Customized Google Map in Android

Top 6 Tips for Customized Google Map in Android and iOS


6 cool tricks to customize Google Map app in Android  phones. It's most popular mobile map app in now times. It's easy and very flexible to use. You can easily get direction for your favorite destination with this app. 

Here I am sharing some tips to customize Google Maps app according to your requirements. Which will help you to get all direction and information easily..


Google Map in Android and iOS_1



SHARE

About Mitesh Soni

I am Web Analyst I love to analyse the web for the betterment of businesses and providing information to my blog reader. I love to write about trending technologies, specially mobile technologies.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment